Fast, Flexible and Competitive Business Loans
Fish4Mortgage is located in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset and is one of the South West’s leading Mortgage & Loan Brokers with over 25 years of knowledge in the industry. We specialise in many areas, which include mortgages, general insurance, secured loans and business loan introductions. Explore our website to find out more information on our products and services, enquire via our online form, email or phone.
01934 519 111 | email@example.com
Business Loans from £10,000 to £5 million, terms of 3 months to 6 years!
25+ Years Experience
Why take a business loan?
Has your business been impacted financially by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic? A business loan could be the right solution for your business to get through this tough period and beyond, it can help with cash flow while also fuelling your business growth!
Let us introduce you to our large network of SPECIALIST lenders!
A business loan affords you the freedom to grow your business at the pace you want, not the pace your cashflow dictates, through easy access to flexible financing that suits your business, we understand that all businesses have different circumstances, so we work with our large network of lenders to help them understand your business.
Our network of lenders provides short, mid-term and long-term loans (3 months – 6years) to companies that need to borrow money quickly, without the traditional fuss, deliberation and restricted conditions.
High Loan Success Rate
Dedicated Loan Manager
Despite the name we’re not just for mortgages, due to our experience of over 25+ years working in the finance industry, we’ve built up a large network of lenders and contacts.
Our experience and connections to a large panel of lenders allows us to introduce businesses to secured, unsecured and other types of loans for all situations, we have the ability to structure finance to suit the needs of the business and their unique circumstances.
We take a smart approach to working with lenders, to help them understand the circumstances of businesses needing a little extra support to fuel their ambitions with fair, flexible financing solutions.
Business loans don’t have to be stressful, hard to get or scary to apply for, with Fish4Mortgage you’re working with a company with decades of experience, let us help your business today!
Did you know that you can use assets your business already has to release working capital?
You can use unpaid invoices, confirmed orders or contracts and even use a promised inflow of funds such as rebates from the HMRC, business grants, and government funding. This allows your business to access cash quickly, whilst waiting for your confirmed funds to arrive.
Secured Business Loans
This is mainly for trading businesses looking for special situation funding. We introduce you to lenders that offer secured loans between £10,000 and £1 million and lend on a short or longer term basis.
We have a large network of great lenders who have a flexible credit policy and will consider many circumstances provided.
There is more to business finance than simply loans and overdrafts. We can help find a solution to fit your business cash flow needs perfectly.
Do I qualify for a Secured Loan?
If you answer YES to the following questions, then please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us:
- Are you a LTD Company, LLP or PLC?
- Are you a UK homeowner?
- Is your business based in England, Wales or Scotland (UK)?
Unsecured Business Loans
Unsecured loans offer a solution for growing businesses looking for flexible, additional finance. This flexibility means are lenders are able to consider funding for any viable business reason and structure an appropriate loan based on the strength of the business.
Businesses wanting a loan without offering security, our network of lenders are able to provide a flexible, unsecured loan facility to businesses trading over 2 years.
Our lenders competitive unsecured loans provide businesses with vital funding for their commercial requirements.
Unsecured Loans are available from our lenders on a short term period (3-12 months) or a long term period (1- 5 years) from £10,000 to £250,000.
Business VAT and Tax Loans
Our lenders quick and simple application process means they can help to meet any immediate and forthcoming quarter’s VAT payments for your business. They offer and operate on a simple and affordable repayment plan, loans start from 1.5% interest per month. Each loan is available for a 3 month term.
- Limited Companies and LLPs
- Most lenders need a Personal Guarantee from at least one company director, who must also be a UK homeowner.
- The minimum lenders will fund is £25,000, for VAT loans.
- Lenders we use currently don’t have a maximum amount – contact us to discuss your options.
- Up to date HMRC Filings/Information
- Up to date annual accounts
- Up to date Management Information
- 3 months company bank statements
- At least one director be a UK Homeowner
- Proof business has been trading more than 1 year
- The business debtors and creditors information
- Most lenders offer weekly or monthly direct-debit repayments.
Confirmed Order Finance
Secured a great new business order contract, but you now need the cash-flow to help your business fulfil the order? With our lenders confirmed order finance facility, you can use the asset of your new confirmed order to release that cash back into your business.
- Your confirmed order (which has a value of at least £25k) is verified by the lender
- You agree the timescales with the lender as to how long you wish to borrow the money for
- The lender releases up to 80% of the value of the confirmed order as cash to your business
- Your business pays back the balance once you have received the funds from the contract order
- Short term loan – no tie ins or long term contracts
- Simple, transparent costs
- You only use the lenders loan facility as and when you need it
- Use it in conjunction with other finance arrangements you may already have
- Bespoke, tailor-made funding solutions: our lenders know that every business is different, which is why they’ll work with you to create a finance facility that is perfect for you and your business’s needs
Business Invoice Financing – Convert Unpaid Invoices into Cash!
Selective Invoice Finance is a simple way to release tied up cash flow in outstanding unpaid invoices, allowing your business to accelerate its cash flow without resorting to more complex financial products thus hampering its growth potential.
Short-Term Business Funding
A short-term cash flow loan is one of the simplest and quickest ways to get cash into your business. You can use it to manage a short term cash flow requirement or cover a cash flow gap. Our lenders business loans are designed to provide businesses with easy access to short term finance.
With our lenders short-term business loans, they assess all applications on an individual basis; our lenders are not wholly reliant on computer algorithms, use real people to ensure your business receives the right product at the right price. Their rates start from 1.5% interest per month and offer a simple and affordable repayment programme.
All cash flow loans have a maximum term of 12 months.
- Loans are available for a maximum 12 month term
- Available for businesses who have traded for 1 year
- Minimum lend of £25,000 with maximum of lend of £100,000
- Limited companies and LLPs
- A Personal Guarantee from at least one company director who must be a UK homeowner
- 1 years full trading accounts and the business must be profitable
- 3 months company bank statements
- No adverse credit activity
- Up-to-date HMRC filings/information
- Latest Management Information
- Creditors and debtors information
- Lenders can setup Weekly or monthly direct debit repayments.
The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) is now available through participating lenders! 12 Months NO Interest.
Contact us today for more information, let us help your business through our large network of business lenders.
NO personal guarantees of any form for loans below £250,000, borrow up to £5 Million with repayment terms of up to 6 years!