Buildings Insurance

Buildings Insurance 2017-05-18T19:50:53+00:00

Buildings Insurance

Buildings insurance covers the cost of rebuilding your home if it’s damaged or destroyed. It’s usually compulsory if you’re planning to buy your home with a mortgage and you may not be able to get one unless you take out buildings insurance.

Fish4Mortgage does not represent any one insurance provider; instead we search the whole of the market to ensure you can take advantage of the policy which best suits your needs.

Many people check every tiny detail of their mortgage and home purchase, but then opt for the cheapest/quickest buildings insurance product – this is a false economy. Your buildings insurance policy should be tailored to suit your needs – you don’t want to find out it was unsuitable on the day you need it.

Talk to one of our advisers who will discuss your requirements and search out the best option for you, in addition they will take care of all the paperwork, for a no obligation quotation contact a member of our team today.

Legal and General
Royal Sun Alliance

Support us!

Please help us to grow our business and provide a better service.